Sold 2019 Alta Redshift EX-R and a ton of spares for sale - 10k or best offer

Speedkills

I floated the idea of selling this last night and have had a ton of people asking for details so to save some typing and picture sending I'm just making an actual for sale thread.

It's a 2019 EX-R with Ohlins suspension setup for a 240lb rider and 815 miles on it and about $2k in spare parts. I did not keep the stock suspension. Upgrades that I can think of are an AXS skid plate, x-trig preload adjuster, Zeta handguards with integrated blinkers and minimal mirrors for street legality. It has an undertail kit in the rear, I still have the stock undertail as well. LHRB kit, carbon fork guards, that's all I can think of right now.

I'm in Nederland, CO and am selling this all so cheap to save hassle of selling bits off one by one, so no, I do not want to sell anything separately (buy it from the next owner maybe?) and cannot deliver it. Yes it needs a new rear tire, no I am not going to lower the price because it needs a new rear tire.

I'll wait a few days before posting it on my local craigslist as I'd rather it go to an existing alta owner if possible.

I'll post pics in follow up messages.

Speedkills

Shoot, didn’t realize this forum didn’t ha due rotation from iPhone pics? That’s a bit of a hassle but I’ll post what I have anyway. And now I see the rotate button, nice.

Speedkills

Another 110v adapter, stock mirrors, 4 stock turn signals, rear shock preload adjustment hardware and tool, spare front axle. Stock rear foot brake.

F82CE31E-8EAC-4D95-978A-808D91526D51.jpeg

Speedkills

Oh funny, that's the one part I was going to remove. It's an iPhone holder, the bolt they ship it with is not stainless though, which is pretty cheesy.

Top Bottom