Sold 2018 Supermoto for sale in houston Texas 1,764 miles

Dolphinpeople

I’m reluctantly putting up for sale my 2018 Alta redshift SM. Currently has metzler off road rear and tkc on the front.

Extras:
new gripper seat cover.
Custom aluminum clamshell head unit protection.
extra head unit innards and update cable.
rear brake switched to handlebars.
rear tail tidy and integrated signals. (I have original tail still as well)

this is an actual factory supermoto, which was a pretty rare model of a pretty rare bike. Has built in charger. I would ride it to work sometimes. Plug it in behind the building or at Starbucks on my lunch break. Bike is a hoot.

I am really on the fence about selling this bike, but I’ve seen some of the prices they are going for and it’s just not getting ridden enough compared to my other bikes. I love it, but would get more use out of an Alta MX. might be looking for one of those after this.
Not quite sure what to ask for it. Any guidance would be appreciated from the guys on this site.

forgot to mention it had the latest firmware update applied to it.
1BF189FD-2C99-4541-AAD4-C8FC87B2C4ED.jpeg

9D8BFD5E-902E-4F5C-9936-3756A34B8A4E.jpeg

A8A32ABC-15AB-47F3-BE86-268CDB18D30C.jpeg

Dolphinpeople

I am the only owner. Bought it new near the end of 2017 or beginning of 2018.
it has the latest firmware updates and can be charged on a 220 outlet or a 110. 220 will charge it in less than three hours.
Takes about 4-5 hours for a full charge from empty. Most range I’ve gotten out of it was just south of 60 miles with some highway included.

snydes

Staff member
To respond to your request for advice on pricing, all I can say is right now it’s a sellers market. Look around at the asking prices on other bikes and decide what you want out of it. It might also be difficult to find an MX for sale, so keep that in mind as well. Good luck!

Dolphinpeople

To respond to your request for advice on pricing, all I can say is right now it’s a sellers market. Look around at the asking prices on other bikes and decide what you want out of it. It might also be difficult to find an MX for sale, so keep that in mind as well. Good luck!
Thanks for the help. I know it might be difficult finding an MX. I’d take an EXR or MXR as well, but I know all are hard to find. I have another dirt bike to tide me over till something becomes available or something close to the Alta gets released.

snydes

Staff member
Thanks for the help. I know it might be difficult finding an MX. I’d take an EXR or MXR as well, but I know all are hard to find. I have another dirt bike to tide me over till something becomes available or something close to the Alta gets released.
Also keep in mind your SM could be fitted with MX suspension and wheels as an alternative. Probably cost you about 1k-ish in parts. Just in case that’s something that interests you.

snydes

Staff member
It’s all easily reversible if you decide to go that route. Maybe there is someone here with a Mx/ex that would want to trade too.

Top Bottom