Sold 2018 mxr to ring in 2021

Fod

Hey guys!
I will be having my final ride on my 2018 mxr on new years. Now that I have moved out of state I won't be visiting California much to ride it. After the ride I will wash it up and post some photos. I have both standard and rapid chargers, sxs skid plate, and n2 dirt revalve for 175 lbs rider. The bike will be at my parents house in Santa Clarita California. I will be flying out on the 3rd. Bike is all updated, never had a code, and runs great. First owner and purchased brand new from AEO powerboats. Bike is #248. Majority ridden in map 2. Asking $8k for everything and I have some extras that come with it if picked up before I leave. I will raise the price to $9k after I leave on the 3rd if it doesn't sell by then. I'll post exact hours and miles when I clean it up for the photos. What a fantastic bike and sport... gonna miss the alta and riding in general! If you know anyone interested in it, please share.

Thanks

Fod

Ha ha... they do but it's all mountain biking and hunting. I moved to NW Arkansas, too bad the Waltons were not into moto... just pedaling and art! It seems the trails there for mtb are ebike friendly... maybe a sur ron?!?! I did get a toy to attempt to replace my alta when we moved in September.
20200605_104243.jpg

TeslaRaptor

Ha ha... they do but it's all mountain biking and hunting. I moved to NW Arkansas, too bad the Waltons were not into moto... just pedaling and art! It seems the trails there for mtb are ebike friendly... maybe a sur ron?!?! I did get a toy to attempt to replace my alta when we moved in September.
View attachment 6393

my wife and I had a MTB trip to Bentonville on the cards for over Christmas, but Covid got in the way of that. Loads of folks from Austin and Houston rave about the tracks and overall mountain biking scene. Can’t wait to experience it. We ride Turbo Levo’s (e-bike / pedal assist from Specialized) & love them. Spent 3 hours in them yesterday on local tracks.

Also, have a standup jet ski (SXR 1500 — winterized currently).... if you get down to Austin with your new super jet (I rode one of the old models years ago) then ping me. Always looking for new riding buddies.

Reactions: Fod

Fod

my wife and I had a MTB trip to Bentonville on the cards for over Christmas, but Covid got in the way of that. Loads of folks from Austin and Houston rave about the tracks and overall mountain biking scene. Can’t wait to experience it. We ride Turbo Levo’s (e-bike / pedal assist from Specialized) & love them. Spent 3 hours in them yesterday on local tracks.

Also, have a standup jet ski (SXR 1500 — winterized currently).... if you get down to Austin with your new super jet (I rode one of the old models years ago) then ping me. Always looking for new riding buddies.

That darn covid getting in the way. Sounds good... hit me up also if you ever reschedule your trip to bentonville! I will for sure be on this forum as

KMcNelly

Hey guys!
I will be having my final ride on my 2018 mxr on new years. Now that I have moved out of state I won't be visiting California much to ride it. After the ride I will wash it up and post some photos. I have both standard and rapid chargers, sxs skid plate, and n2 dirt revalve for 175 lbs rider. The bike will be at my parents house in Santa Clarita California. I will be flying out on the 3rd. Bike is all updated, never had a code, and runs great. First owner and purchased brand new from AEO powerboats. Bike is #248. Majority ridden in map 2. Asking $8k for everything and I have some extras that come with it if picked up before I leave. I will raise the price to $9k after I leave on the 3rd if it doesn't sell by then. I'll post exact hours and miles when I clean it up for the photos. What a fantastic bike and sport... gonna miss the alta and riding in general! If you know anyone interested in it, please share.

Thanks
That darn covid getting in the way. Sounds good... hit me up also if you ever reschedule your trip to bentonville! I will for sure be on this forum as

Is this still available for sale?

Fod

I have a few guys in line but most likely it will be gone this afternoon.

Top Bottom