Withdrawn 2018 MXR (new) See new post

Trialsman

I am currently putting a deal together to buy three Altas and some extraneous parts. I already have two EXRs so I really don't need many more. I am looking to find someone who was interested in a brand new 2018 MXR(4.1mi) with latest firmware, no issues, tool kit, and a rapid charger. The suspension is the Aer and it has been sitting. I checked the soc today and it was at 60%. I am trying to make a package deal for all of his Alta stuff. I can handle the rest of the deal but would prefer not having to go into yet another bike. The price for this bike would be $8,000. I'm sure I can set it up that you could buy right from him so the paperwork is all legit from the MSO/Bill of Sale. That way I will not have to get into at least that aspect of the overall deal. You would be solely responsible shipping from PA to your location. I think current shipping prices (but do your own research) are about $600 to the West coast. This could work out for all involved so pm me if this is a bike you have in mind. There is also another 2018 MXR (107mi) but it has a Code 36 battery and could also be an option. Let me know if interested.

Al

TeslaRaptor

I would love to jump on this. $8k is the best deal I have heard of in the last 4 months of jumping into the Alta fanboy club....but gonna have to pass. Someone lucky is going to get this one!!

Trialsman

I am just not going to be able to pull off this deal so I have cleared it with the dealer and want to pass it along to AOF members. See my new post with more details and let's keep these awesome bikes in service.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
How come these deals always come up when I don’t have any extra cash just laying around in piles? Oh yeah, cuz I never have any extra cash anymore. It was in that marriage license agreement, I think. :cry:

Top Bottom