2018 MXR in Denmark

Marlle

YES...FINALLY my 2018 MXR arrived to Denmark, and im looking forward to go riding when the weather impoves:ricky::).

Before i go riding this new bike, is there any good advice regarding battery, or other things that needs to be done?.

Which upgrades will you recomend to be added to the bike, interms of securing wiring when washing or other things?.

Thanks Martin

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Congrats!

My advice, never spray down the display with water. Neither pressure washer nor hose. The rest of the components seem to be fine with normal dirt bike wash downs, but common sense prevails; don't stick the pressure washer right into the frame and blast away, avoid wheel bearings, etc.

I don't recall anyone mentioning they have found corroded electrical connections on the bikes yet.

BlazinCoyote

YES...FINALLY my 2018 MXR arrived to Denmark, and im looking forward to go riding when the weather impoves:ricky::).

Before i go riding this new bike, is there any good advice regarding battery, or other things that needs to be done?.

Which upgrades will you recomend to be added to the bike, interms of securing wiring when washing or other things?.

Thanks Martin
Glad to hear it made it to you safely Martin! I’m sure that took some patience;)

If not for your bike showing up, I would not have been enjoying my EXR.

I’m looking forward to hear what you think about the MXR;)

Keep in touch!

Top Bottom