For Sale 2018 MXR Custom

73Thing

This is one of Ty Tremaine's Redshift Alta MXR/EXR custom bikes with WP Trax rear shock and WP air to spring conversion. I believe there were only 7 of these made.
I added the rear hand brake, fasst pegs, red Neken bars with Husqvarna hand guards and kick stand but still have the original foot brake/bar/jegs. Everything is in good working oder and comes with regular charger. FYI: the computer is unlocked and I think has the Ezberg tune.
This is a nice piece of history - $8.0k
Located in Gardnerville. I am willing to deliver in some areas of CA, UT, CO, KS, MO, AR, TX, MN and AZ
It would be great if this were to go to a museum or motorcycle collection so if anyone has a connection let me know.

Thanks

IMG_2520.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

IMG_1145.jpeg

TTremaine_Decline.TYeager.jpg

ForrestA

Where are you traveling? Maybe I could meet you halfway. For $8k minus my gas money where ever you want to meet. I recently bought a 2018 Redshift MXR. I really don't know much about this particular bike yet but was told it was built by an employee at Alta, for himself. I don't know the employee's name or if it is true. I already have 4 brand new electric dirtbikes that are crazy fast. That is just bought. 72v 12000w 60Ah MotoTech Venom and AdmitJet 84v 22.5kw (claimed but I have not confirmed that) they are pretty tgan enough fit my intermediate at best , riding level. Here's the thing, "this is an awesome piece of electric vehicle history," is the exact reason I could not pass on it. Only 50 miles on it. It was made street legal and has a valid license plate. I live in the bay area in California. Alta's story gives me chills every time I think about it. Not the end of course. The rise. These wonderful people set out to prove the power of electricity. They managed to achieve it in a way that set this born and bred mountain boy's mind ablaze. I got goose bumps right now. You likely know the story better than I. Sorry I got off on a tangent there. I like your bike. Where are you going to be?

Screenshot_20230726-145633_OfferUp.jpg

20230726_174505.jpg

20230726_174513.jpg

ForrestA

Where are you traveling? Maybe I could meet you halfway. For $8k minus my gas money where ever you want to meet. I recently bought a 2018 Redshift MXR. I really don't know much about this particular bike yet but was told it was built by an employee at Alta, for himself. I don't know the employee's name or if it is true. I already have 4 brand new electric dirtbikes that are crazy fast. That is just bought. 72v 12000w 60Ah MotoTech Venom and AdmitJet 84v 22.5kw (claimed but I have not confirmed that) they are pretty tgan enough fit my intermediate at best , riding level. Here's the thing, "this is an awesome piece of electric vehicle history," is the exact reason I could not pass on it. Only 50 miles on it. It was made street legal and has a valid license plate. I live in the bay area in California. Alta's story gives me chills every time I think about it. Not the end of course. The rise. These wonderful people set out to prove the power of electricity. They managed to achieve it in a way that set this born and bred mountain boy's mind ablaze. I got goose bumps You likely know the story better than I. Sorry I got off on a tangent there. I like your bike. Where are you going to be?
I will be traveling soon and can deliver for FREE so make an offer
Oh lol I was busy looking at the bike and didn't read that you are in Gardnerville. I am in livermore. I have cash in hand.

VINSANITY

I was looking looking into AdmiJet, how do you like the bike. It’s a very fair price but weighed about the same as an Alta from what I can tell. Isn’t sense of the battery range and how do you rank the power of the bike.

ForrestA

I was looking looking into AdmiJet, how do you like the bike. It’s a very fair price but weighed about the same as an Alta from what I can tell. Isn’t sense of the battery range and how do you rank the power of the bike.
Well, first off the AdmitJet Armor is a beautiful dirtbike. It is a different ride than the Alta. It is a little smaller but not much. I have yet to get them out together but it's coming soon. There is no lack of torque or immediate, smile producing, throttle power. The low setting is garbage because you hit the top of each gear way too fast and it just flattens out.... lol , let me say this. I am not near a professional rider. I have had a love of dirtbikes than spanned a lifetime. Most of that love from was from a distance. I had an old 1978 KDX400 when I was a teen and for a short while, a 1985 air cooled Honda CR500R. Fast forward 20 years of no motorcycles (just life) I found an obsession again. That said there are a lot of things I shouldn't give a public opinion on just yet. The bikes feel good. They are fast. More than the heavy old KDX but maybe not the CR500. I bought 3 so I can demo them. I'm not sure if I will sell them or what is going to happen. I do know that nothing I could say would change hearts and minds like a quick test ride. If you want to try one let me know.

VINSANITY

Man I’m pretty much in a similar life position, got first dirt bike in 1980 when was 10, did motocross till 1990.

Had a few bikes on and off over the years, because of trying to be an adult no bike until got the Alta in 2018 - it was awesome, just sold it as wasn’t using as much lately.

The Admit Jet looks like a great value and probably perfect for messing around and trail riding that I do.

Top Bottom