Sold 2018 MXR Brand New - 5 Miles - Perfect Condition - eBay EV West Auction

Guys, check the bidding history....a few "0" rated bidders have been on each listing bidding and bidding and it now seems like they are finally taking the p*ss.

This is why I always block any zero or new members from bidding on any of my items, too many timewasters who spoil it for genuine users who actually want to buy something!. Yes i realise everyone needs to start somewhere, but this is just plain idiots.

It would be very interesting to hear from Michael if any of the Alta's he has listed in the last few weeks on eBay have been paid for and collected/sold. Or just the typical Ebay idiots who bid for "fun" and no contact after the auction ends.

Note* The very first zero rated bidder, after the auction was live for only 2 odd hours placed a bid more than the $18k its at now...

Starting Price$1.00 21 Oct 2020 at 6:30:18PM PDT

4***0(0feedback score: 0)$18,875.00 21 Oct 2020 at 8:20:53PM PDT

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Remember to change the status from For Sale to Sold in the original post. Otherwise you will continue to get calls.

AltaWest

Forum's Sponsor
I am curious why the listing says that this bike was eventually sold for $10,700 and not for $18,875? A deadbeat bidder??

Because the auction kept getting bids from overseas customers with no bid history so I would delete those bids since they seemed a bit high.

Not trying to make money, just getting the bikes in the hands of the right folks. We still have 3 more bikes that will be listed in the coming weeks.

Top Bottom