For Sale 2018 EX lower Hudson valley NY

thsm007

Hey guys - I’m putting up my EX for sale. I love the bike but was injured racing and can’t afford to let it sit.

Here is a list of mods. I have all original parts as well and 2 extra chain guards and a spare ‘throttle’. Has the computer vault installed. New tires.

'18 EX Mods (so far)

Bike only has 250 miles on it. It’s seen medium paced duty with some slower stuff thrown in. No issues at all.

I’m hoping to get 8500. Am I crazy? Lmk if interested

htownrider

is the alta ex still available? if so and you have some pics please text them to me at 713 870 six one one six. I'm in Houston, TX. Or you can message me here thru the forum. thanks

thsm007

I’ve been getting a lot of messages lately on this bike. Yes it is still for sale. It has 250 miles. In great condition.
I’m selling bc I was hurt racing and the bike is siting.

Alrx

Hi I’m 17 years old from Massachusetts. I have been saving up some money for some time now but still don’t have enough. Is the price negotiable? Could you send me some pictures?

thsm007

This bike is SOLD. For what its worth, the secondary market for this bike is staggering. I had half a dozen offers on this bike at or near my asking price. Good luck all with the bike. This was a great ride for me and it was hard letting it go.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
This bike is SOLD. For what its worth, the secondary market for this bike is staggering. I had half a dozen offers on this bike at or near my asking price. Good luck all with the bike. This was a great ride for me and it was hard letting it go.

Supply and demand can be a beautiful thing.

Top Bottom