Sold 2018 ALTA MXR w/ many extras & Low hours

Gmac

Original owner (60 year old vet) of a very nice 2018 Alta MXR 30.1 hours, 320 miles.

Extras
Two complete sets of plastic (purchased the remainder of the stock graphic kit) all perfect condition. Won't separate.
Seat cover, on but not pictured.
Complete Kreft Moto suspension. Every Mod they offer. ($1600 total) Fork and shock coatings, Xtrig pre-load adjuster, revalve, 2 shock springs. Check them out on kreftmoto.com
Alta skid plate.
Rear brake mod.
DID ERG II chain upgrade.
2 rear sprockets, Stock and 50 tooth.
Dunlop 110/90-19 rear tire. Stock was to small.
Comes with standard charger.
$9850. ZERO issues, Mint condition.
Located in Medford Oregon. Prefer local pick up, May arrange partial delivery. Not to crazy about shipping, but ?
541-842-0977 Please only contact me if seriously interested.
Thanks, Greg

IMG_2266.JPG

IMG_2274.JPG

IMG_2276.JPG

IMG_2269.JPG

Gmac

Hi, thanks for the interest in my Alta. At this time I have a gentleman arranging the wire transfer and shipping to Germany. So far he's taken more time than I expected. If something doesn't come through within the next day or so I will let you know. Thanks again, Greg

wwmotors

Hi, thanks for the interest in my Alta. At this time I have a gentleman arranging the wire transfer and shipping to Germany. So far he's taken more time than I expected. If something doesn't come through within the next day or so I will let you know. Thanks again, Greg
Please be patient with the transfer! A friend of mine bought Your bike on my recommendation! I need a riding buddy here on a silent ALTA! :)

Top Bottom