Sold 2017 Redshift MX in Northeast

BHandley

Selling my '17 MX. Great bike but I don't ride it enough to justify keeping it.

319 miles. This is the first bike I've ever owned, so these were mostly easy miles in the woods as I was learning.

Acerbis hand guards/bark busters, Alta skid plate and kick stand, Alta left-hand rear brake setup (foot brake was removed, but I have the parts). Standard 110 charger. I also have spare, brand new sub-frame and rear fender plastic for it.

$6500 and I would consider delivering up to a several hours away. I'm in New Hampshire, not far from Concord.

Will post pics and additional details (VIN, etc.) tomorrow.

photon

319 miles. This is the first bike I've ever owned, so these were mostly easy miles in the woods as I was learning.

Acerbis hand guards/bark busters, Alta skid plate and kick stand, Alta left-hand rear brake setup (foot brake was removed, but I have the parts). Standard 110 charger. I also have spare, brand new sub-frame and rear fender plastic for it.

$6500 and I would consider delivering up to a several hours away. I'm in New Hampshire, not far from Concord.

interested just pm'd you!

Larry Wolfe

PICS?

Top Bottom