Sold 2017 Alta MX

TeslaRaptor

I have read on here that the suspension on the 2017 MX’s needs a bit of work for the MX track. Have you had any suspension work done on your MX?

Also, any error codes?

Thx Shane

Jmazz274

I shipped a bike from Nampa Idaho to Salzburg Austria via Bremen Germany, (freight to Austria from Bremen is probably similar to Sweden. Used CFR Rinkens for all freighting door to door, plus all US exit and EU entry customs clearance/paperwork. Would be pretty much the same to good old Sverige I would think

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Did this bike get sold? If so, remember to change the status from "For Sale" to "Sold" on the original post. Otherwise, you will probably get a LOT of calls.

73Thing

I gave my word to hold this bike for some time now and still have yet to receive payment. Turned down 4 offers to pay over asking price to honer my deal but I can will no longer wait so YES it is back up for sale. Pm if interested
Thanks

TeslaRaptor

I gave my word to hold this bike for some time now and still have yet to receive payment. Turned down 4 offers to pay over asking price to honer my deal but I can will no longer wait so YES it is back up for sale. Pm if interested
Thanks

That sucks, but kudos to you for sticking to your word. Would remind folks here the price you are after.

wwmotors

Thanks
The last bike i paid from Germany to the USA, the seller had the money 1 day later! This is 2021! Bike still availlable? Shipping is no drama. The seller only has to attach the charger with straps to the bike, so that there are no additional boxes/parts.The rest is done by my shipping company. The bike must have a title, which must be notariced when changing owners and the buyer/seller have to make a "contract of sale". Thats it! (Notarizing officies are on every corner in the US).

73Thing

Sorry fellas I have been snowboarding for a week. No phones and no computers... I highly recommend taking a technology brake now and then!
Kenweld is first inline for the bike. If it does not work out I will reach out to the next person who PM me.

Top Bottom