Sold 2017 ALTA MX with newer battery $6600 - Bend

BendErik

SOLD

ALTA fans,

First off, this forum is what gave me the reassurance to buy this bike in the first place. So for everyone who's ever posted here, thanks!

I've got a 2017 Alta Redshift MX with an updated battery (I'm calling it a 2018 battery, but it may be from 2019; the dealer (Skagit Powersports) that installed it couldn't recall exact date) and the most current firmware update. The battery, charger, charge controller, and power system all work flawlessly. Everything else is in very good to excellent condition.

For more details, photos, and my riding impressions, please visit the website.

Price is $6600 and includes:
• 2017 Alta MX (with 2018 5.8A battery and most recent firmware update); 1200 miles / 104 hours
• Skid plate, new-ish chain, Cycra hand guards
• 120v charger (easy to upgrade to 240v fast charger)
• Charger carrying case
• Multiple keys

The bike is located in Bend, Oregon, but delivery assistance may be available. I didn't expect to be selling this so soon, but I've got some other opportunities I want to chase.

Three quarter.jpeg

Side view.jpeg

Right rear three quarter.jpeg

Tight battery.jpeg

Computer.jpeg

Dan

Well it could be my only chance to ever own one! I am a little scared it is not supported by the factory anymore but I still want it!! I don't mean to offend with a low ball but I could offer $4250 I know it is on the low side of what you want but it is still a lot of money for me, actually every thing I have in my account but it is yours if you would kindly accept my offer and I would be forever grateful to you. I have also allowed another$300 to get it to Deerfield beach in Florida.
I really don't mean offend but I wanted to at least make the offer..
Thanks
Dan

BendErik

Why didnt you Guys use one of the two shippers that people on here have used recently? These companies just roll the bike into the truck. Pretty simple.

Not sure if the buyer checked with HaulBikes . . . I'll let him know. Thanks!

Top Bottom