Sold 2017/2018? Alta SM 2900mil 154 hr new dirt tire set 9500 OBO

SRL

Manufactured 8/2017. Serial 0058. Everything works perfectly. Never a hitch in the 2yrs Ive owned it. Picking up an Energica eva tomorrow so its time to go. Posting here before clist. Im in Petaluma. 32mi north of SF!

Comes with new unused set of rims with new stock Alta knobbies. EXR front disc. New chain slider. LHRB brake setup that I deinstalled when I got the bike. CAN bus connector cable set. Spare new unused LCD display. Used EXR caliper, Ill also include a 4x4x7" block of 6061 so you can make a brake adapter for the forks to caliper. Some other parts but Id have to unpack the parts box.

Ive got a linux laptop loaded with multitool here and the CAN bus cables connectors to look at battery state.

altasm.jpg

altasm2.jpg

altasm3.jpg

altasm4.jpg

altasm5.jpg

altasm6.jpg

Wakaflockaflan

@Rashid510 do you think the price is good?
The majority of other bikes in this price range almost always have all original Alta parts. And far less important - most recently, a lot of the bikes being sold have only had one owner.

SRL

I found the other parts. New white rear top plastic. The dirt wheels have the Alta 55t sprocket and a new EXR disc. Also, price drop to $8200...

Top Bottom