1st Official Northeast Alta Rally Picture Thread

snydes

Staff member
Here are a few pictures from our first get together of the Northeast Alta Owners. @Matt was a very gracious host and offered his families beautiful New York property for the occasion. Fantastic secluded setting with a nice practice track to boot! Even some woods with a few single track trails and a picturesque pond. Very nice! We had 5 owners for the occasion including myself and @mrs. snydes , @Bloak came down from Canada for the event and also so we could take the opportunity to fix his battery woes. Our very own @Philip made the trip for Michigan and our group was set. Sadly @OneLapper had some problems come up and wasn't able to attend. Next time!

Bloak taking a lap at Matt's track after a sloppy morning at Tall Pines!
A63894BB-EF71-424A-8D13-6EACCB772C93.jpeg

Philip figured the track out immediately!
F4F1834D-A4DE-4C93-8F9E-52AEC15F10AA.jpeg

Our host Matt doing a little track prep for the group!
F2743276-B9B8-4889-8F17-D1CCF75776E8.jpeg

mrs. snydes loves her Alta! Great picture Matt!
Marie_Alta.jpg

Matt taking a picture of me taking a picture before the tall pines ride... that was the cleanest those bikes would be for awhile :LOL:
Alta_Group.jpg

Stay tuned for more pictures and video!

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
I still can't believe that I wasn't able to get to this rally! By the time I finished my job it was 9pm, I hadn't packed up anything, and Matt's place is 398 miles one way! Also, it was graduation weekend and it would have been frowned upon if I didn't attend my daughters boyfriends ceremony and parties after........ I guess I'm a typical guy, I plan on doing something 6 months out and a week out realize I'm supposed to be getting stuff done for work and have social expectations of me!

Wish I was there! I would have liked all the mud I heard about!

snydes

Staff member
Matt showing us the trails at Tall Pines.
2019-06-10 (1).png

No shortage of puddles this day!
2019-06-10.png

The worst part of battery service... that darn butyl! Check out the improvised usage of @MrTaskRacing 's 10" LED light bar!
20190601_174551.jpg

My best impression of a BMX style tabletop...:LOL:
20190531_201555.jpg

Hanging out with good company and a garage full of charging Altas!
20190601_004259.jpg

MrTaskRacing

That's an interesting shop light there. Can't say I haven't seen that before, but there are many uses!
The best so far ( for a helmet light ) was used by the guy who inspects the load in the space shuttle. Clean room and everything. That was kind of neat.
I have unfortunate news...……… Task Racing Team #2 ( my team ) will be competing head to head with your Alta Team(y).
Bring it! It's ON! :p