12 adaptors for the Alta “fast charger”

TonyWilliams

User asked to be "deleted"
My point was, if they have to go to the store to buy one plug, it's no additional effort to pick up the two other items needed to just make their own adapter... If they have the willingness to buy any parts to do the job themselves.

We can supply the L6-20 plug. Everything would show up via FedEx / UPS / postal service. You would open the box, remove the L6-20 plug, and swap it for the existing L14-30 plug in about 5 minutes with a screwdriver.

Done.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
You have an excellent set of offerings, and willingness... Not trying to argue or insult you. But why need 2 adapters when one will do? One less thing to keep track of when going riding, one less thing to lose. May not be your preferred solution, but a single adapter is my preferred solution.

You may now feel free to have the last word.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
What if we offered several of these adaptors, with the NEMA L6-20 plug included (the plug that you need to swap), for a lower price than you can buy just the parts from Home Depot?

Lower cost, PLUS no time wasted going to Home Depot.
Make a poll on this forum, ask how many people would want more than one adapter, or 12 adapters. That would be more appropriate than continuing to break the forum's commercial advertising rules.

And, guess what, if you make a product specifically for the Alta, you can then advertise it as much as you want.

TonyWilliams

User asked to be "deleted"
Make a poll on this forum, ask how many people would want more than one adapter, or 12 adapters. That would be more appropriate than continuing to break the forum's commercial advertising rules.

And guess what, if you make a product specifically for the Alta, you can then advertise it as much as you want.

I think my time on this forum is done. Good luck with your forum, and your bike.